20 April 2012

a lingering fog


This is the view from our place this week.  We are slowly coming out of our winter hibernation. It feels a bit like the low hanging fog outside has sneakily crept inside and into my head.   So sleepy...

I thought I could put away my snow boots because the calendar shows that it has been spring for a full month now. Apparently, Mother Nature doesn't like these silly labels. And to show it, she's keeping a thick brume over our heads, showering us with snow off and on and every day this week. That sly little lady.

But I'm hopeful that the sun is going to break through soon, inside and out. In the meantime, I guess,  I'll just snuggle in and make myself another coffee until this fog lifts. Should I brew you a cup, too?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...